EU funded “Labor Action: Collaborative Effort for Accountable and Inclusive Employment” (NEAR-TS/2020/168695-2/10)
Armavir Development Center (ADC) by the support of EU funded “Labor Action: Collaborative Effort for Accountable and Inclusive Employment” Project (hereinafter Project) is launching a sub-grant scheme under the Project’s Objective 2: Enhance the capacity of civil society organizations and community active groups to carry shadow monitoring of labor rights observance in private and public sectors aimed at supporting civil society projects in monitoring policy implementation and providing Track-2 oversight to labor rights.
The overall objective of the Grant Scheme is to support the design and introduction of innovative monitoring tools and mechanisms for labor rights protections, through:
- Innovative ways of information dissemination and awareness raising mechanisms on labor rights;
- alternative employment and self-employment mechanisms for youth and vulnerable groups;
- effective channeling of employees’ voice to employers and other external entities;
- integration and enforcement of internationally recognized labor standards in local levels;
- participatory oversight mechanisms and crowdsourced monitoring of employers’ performance against labor rights compliance; etc.
All Projects should include an element of monitoring reports and advocacy.
Project Proposal should be design in a way to address the labor rights violation issues of the following target groups:
- Young people having difficulties in finding a suitable job
- Women and girls having difficulties in finding a suitable job
- People working with non-formal registration
- People with disabilities having labor rights issues
- Women having issues related to maternity and childcare leave
Project proposal have to consider activities that will ensure outreach among wider number of beneficiaries.
Who can apply?
In order to be eligible for a grant, the applicant must:
- be a legal person operational for more than 3 years;
- be a local non for profit organizations registered and operating in Armenia;
- have proven work experience in providing and managing grants of similar scope and size;
- be directly responsible for the preparation, implementation and management of the Project, not acting as an intermediary.
Size of grants and Duration
The overall amount made available under this call for proposals is 40.000 EUR. Maximum grant size for single project is 10.000 EUR.
Duration of each grant Project is max 12 months from signature of Grant Contracts.
How to apply
Information session will be organized in on-line mode on May 10, 2022. For registration please complete the following Google form to attend.
The Application Package in electronic versions must be submitted before June 3, 2022 in English language to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org The Applicants need to indicate in the subject line “Application to Grants for CSOs under “Labor Action: Collaborative Effort for Accountable and Inclusive Employment” Project. Incomplete and late applications may be rejected.
Guideline for Grant applicants and full package of the documents are available here.